Personal Health Coach Consultation
Whether you’re a novice to cannabis, want to learn about new products, or are wondering if you should switch up your current dose, our Leafy DOC cannabis coaches are here to help.
We provide an opportunity to learn more about the therapeutic benefits of the cannabis plant. Book a consultation with one of our experienced, caring health coaches today to have a personalized conversation about your cannabis experience.
What you can Expect: Initial Appointment
- All health coach consultations begin with a 45-60 minute video telehealth session
- During this time, you’ll receive expert one-on-one cannabis coaching regarding your specific medical condition
- Leafy DOC cannabis coaches will guide you through cannabinoids, terpenes, and strains that best fit your condition and lifestyle
- You’ll receive a personalized plan based on your health goals to get started with medical cannabis use
- An emailed summary of cannabis coaching consultation and an opportunity to continue working with your personal life coaching
The Future of Cannabis Medicine
The potential benefits of medical treatment with cannabis are vast. Specific cannabinoids can produce a therapeutic potential for patients with different health conditions.
Peer-reviewed studies suggest that cannabinoids have varying health benefits. They have been used throughout history to manage various health concerns and ailments. While research continues, more evidence suggests that if we integrate cannabis into modern medical practice, it may benefit human health overall.
A few studies offer information that suggests specific cannabinoid combinations act with different compounds to provide the following potential benefits to cannabis consumers:
- Addiction Treatment
- Increasing Appetite
- Sleep Aids and other Sleep Issues
- Muscle Function Improvement
- Seizure reduction and control
- Myofascial Pain management
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
Studies throughout cannabis science worldwide are ongoing to see how cannabis may aid in fighting cancer, slowing down tumor growth, and if cannabinol delays symptom onset for certain chronic pain conditions involving peripheral analgesics within the human body and our natural endocannabinoid system.
Different cannabinoids are also being looked at as cannabis care options to benefit those who suffer from autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and HIV/AIDS.
A Professional, Personalized Experience
A Leafy DOC cannabis coach is knowledgeable about cannabis and understands how to guide patients through creating a plan for medical marijuana use.
Our one-on-one coaching practice and personal guidance offers cannabis education and resources regarding delivery methods, dosage, and cannabis products.
All of this combined is why our cannabis coaching experience can help lead you to a happier, healthier, and pain-free you!