SORRY, WE ARE NOT OPEN IN YOUR STATE RIGHT NOW.
However, you can easily join our waitlist to be notified when booking appointments in your state become available.
In the meantime, we invite you to take advantage of our Personal Cannabis Health Coach to better understand how cannabis and CBD may be helpful to you.
Designed for MMJ Patients. Customized to fit your Life.
CANNABIS IN NEVADA-EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
NEVADA Marijuana Laws
- Marijuana is a Schedule I substance in the state of Nevada
- Under federal law, cannabis is still considered a Schedule I Controlled Substance and illegal.
- An adult resident may possess up to one ounce of cannabis for personal consumption
- Possession or use of dry form or concentrated marijuana in public is a criminal misdemeanor, punishable by a maximum fine of 600 USD.
- Sale or delivery of fewer than 100 pounds of marijuana is a Category E felony punishable by a minimum of one and a maximum of four years imprisonment and a fine up to 5,000 USD for the first offense.
- Those who are a minimum age of 21 may legally grow no more than twelve plants per residence at one time.
- Question 2 permits adults to manufacture, possess, use, transport, or purchase marijuana paraphernalia or distribute or sell marijuana paraphernalia to a person who is 21 years of age or older person.
Cannabis Policy Reform Timeline
- 1932: Cannabis was prohibited in Nevada due to federal prohibition.
- 2000: Voters approved a ballot initiative legalizing medical marijuana for patients with qualifying medical conditions.
- 2001: Assembly Bill 453 was passed to allow residents to legally possess up to one ounce a fine-only misdemeanor.
- 2006: Nevada voters failed to approve a recreational use ballot initiative that would allow cannabis use for adults.
- 2013: Nevada’s legislature enacted a law expanding the state’s existing medical marijuana program.
- 2016: Voters approved a ballot initiative legalizing marijuana for adult recreational use and establishing a regulated marijuana market as well as a system for cultivating weed.
- 2021: Assembly Bill 341 was passed to allow the operation of alcohol-free consumption lounges where adults can purchase and consume cannabis products, including smoking marijuana.
Possession Limits in NV
- Adult residents may legally possess 30 grams of cannabis flower, five grams of marijuana concentrate, and up to 500 milligrams of THC in a cannabis-infused product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit These NEVADA Hotspots After Getting Your Medical Card
Las Vegas is a world-renowned tourist destination in the Mojave Desert of Nevada. This city is known for its vibrant nightlife, luxurious hotels, and extravagant casinos. It is a place where dreams come true, and anything is possible. Visitors can experience the ultimate entertainment in Las Vegas with various indoor and outdoor activities. Indoor attractions in Las Vegas include the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, which offers a stunning display of flowers and plants, the Mob Museum, which explores the history of organized crime in Las Vegas; and the Neon Museum, which features vintage neon signs from the city’s past. The Strip is home to some of the most luxurious hotels in the world, including the Bellagio, the Wynn, and the Venetian. Each hotel offers a unique experience with world-class dining, entertainment, and shopping. Visitors can also enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, golfing, and swimming. Other things to do in Las Vegas include catching a show, such as Cirque du Soleil’s “O” or the Blue Man Group, or visiting the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay.
Red Rock Canyon National Park
Red Rock Canyon National Park is a natural wonder seventeen miles west of Las Vegas. It is known for its stunning red rock formations, scenic vistas, and unique wildlife. This park offers a variety of indoor and outdoor activities for visitors of all ages. Indoor attractions in Red Rock Canyon National Park include the Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center, which offers exhibits on the park’s geology, flora, and fauna, and the Calico Hills Trailhead, which features interpretive displays and a short film about the park’s history. Visitors can also explore the park’s many hiking trails, which range from easy to difficult. Outdoor attractions in Red Rock Canyon National Park include the scenic drive, which offers breathtaking views of the red rock formations, and the hiking trails, which offer opportunities to see wildlife such as desert bighorn sheep, coyotes, and rattlesnakes. Visitors can enjoy rock climbing, picnicking, and camping in the park..